Sustainable And Ethical Food Choices Made Possible
Register. Get Matched. Turn Challenges Into Opportunities.
Who should attend
The EA Project (Events for Action) produces engaging & entertaining events to break silos and enable collaborations between the main following industries: Agriculture, Transportation, Construction, Industry, supported by leaders & experts in finance/investment, education, governance/policy, energy, mobility, supply chain, retail, biodiversity, etc…
Members include board members, managers, experts, founders of large groups, innovative startups, SMEs and NGOs from 6 continents.
We highlight and support sustainable/circular study cases from our Circular Society Network members (non-members are more than welcome to attend), we create new synergies and collaboration opportunities between participants and imagine new ways of working together as a Circular Society.
Discover the benefits of attending our events.
Discover every month, a new Sustainable or Circular solution pitched by one of our members (or more!). Every pitch or roundtable enables multi industries and sectors to get inspired!
Get personally Matched
Tell us your needs and expertise and you will be matched with the participants we think can bring you the most value. Discover new synergies and complementarities now!
Meet leaders & experts
Meet in small groups, selected profiles from all around the world, who may be working on a similar project, or may have the connections you need! Participants are pre-selected!
Access new opportunities
The more you participate, the more profiles you discover, the more connections you build and the more opportunities you will get! It’s time to accelerate our transformation!
- Main stage – Introduction about The EA Project and The Circular Society Network – 15min
- Presentation: Sustainable And Ethical Food Choices Made Possible – 30min
- Open Q&A – 10 min
- Guidance and placing at your tailored networking zones – 5 min
- Reflection & Curated Networking at your selected zones – 30min
- Free networking time. It’s time to move around the space and meet other members or have 1:1s
- End of the event at 10:30 or when you decide to leave and after you have participated in your matchmaking session (please do not register if you cannot attend the entire event so we can introduce the people you’ve been matched with)!
Lise Colyer is executive director and co-founder of OmniAction.org, a global non-profit dedicated to making ethical food choices possible for everyone.
OmniAction has developed a sustainability framework for the food system, covering the full environmental footprint, labour rights, land sovereignty, nutrition and safety of food choices.
A product is not sustainable if just its carbon was measured. It needs to score well for all its environmental, social and nutritional impacts.
Tickets & Registration
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATIONS
Do NOT register if you are not sure about participating in the entire event (pitch/roundtable + networking sessions = approx.1h to 2h depending on the format).
Your absence may penalize other participants looking forward to meeting you.
Members who register and do not attend (or do not inform us about their absence 48h before the event) will receive a warning. After 3 warnings they will lose their membership.
External registrations (non-members) not honoured will remain in our records and this may affect your application if you desire to join the community in the future.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND REGISTRATIONS CLOSE TWO DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT FOR THE MATCHMAKING PROCESS
NO REFUND POLICY*
*Except if your registration is rejected by The EA Project: this may happen in case of an incomplete registration form or if we do not see any synergies between your profile and our mission
Requirements (Read before registration):
A good internet connection, a quite recent computer, Google Chrome or Firefox and access to a computer with a keyboard, webcam, mic and mouse.
Additional information (Read before registration):
Photographs and/or filming will be taken at the event, which may be used in post Event publicity and future marketing materials. By completing registration, the participant consents to the official photographer and/or videographer taking such photographs and/or video, which may feature the participant, and the use of such photographs and/or video as described. Private conversations (including all networking sessions) will not be recorded.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sponsor our events: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://the-eaproject.com/
Ts & Cs: https://the-eaproject.com/terms-conditions/
Discover the experience.
- Early Bird Tickets are available until April, 15th and are limited!
- One time access
General Admission + Early Bird Membership (Tier 1)*
Join the Community for the price of a ticket (Limited Offer).
- General admission
- Free access to our future monthly Online events
- Other benefits inc. speaking opportunities (submitted to approval), community tools, a framing interview and additional discounts
Support the Development of A Circular and Inclusive Society
- 1 General Admission Ticket
*Registrations will be verified and Cancelled if you are not a CSN member.
Support Our Mission, Members’ Projects and Our Values
- 3 General Admission Tickets
- Booth in our exhibition room,
- Logo in our virtual world,
- Web & Social Media Promotion
- Please use the email address you would like us to use to come back to you. We will reach out to you within 24 hours. Submitted to approval.